ALMA is a specialist provider of “on demand” lawyer resource to large commercial law firms.
We work with our partner firms to provide flexible support on short notice and devise innovative ways of resourcing transactions more profitably.
By using ALMA you can:
- supplement your core team at times of peak capacity
- meet tight deadlines on large projects
- cover secondments, absences and leavers without the need for additional recruitment
- free up the core team to focus on strategic client work
- take on previously unprofitable work
- demonstrate innovation to clients
ALMA was co-founded in January 2015 by Marc Ferster and Alex Brown, two real estate lawyers with extensive City law firm experience.
Having worked for a number of years with leading firms King & Wood Mallesons and Eversheds, Marc and Alex saw an opportunity to establish a Manchester based “on demand” provider offering a City quality service at a lower cost than our London-based competitors.
We work closely with King & Wood Mallesons and Ashurst and are currently the sole providers of on demand resource to their respective real estate teams.
Alex is a real estate lawyer with nearly 10 years experience. Alex worked as an associate in London at SJ Berwin LLP (now King & Wood Mallesons LLP) and Irwin Mitchell LLP before relocating to Manchester where he joined Eversheds LLP. He co-founded ALMA in January 2015.